Operating Systems Offered:
- OS X Snow Leopard (10.6)
- OS X Snow Leopard Server – Unlimited (10.6)
- CentOS Linux
- RedHat Enterprise Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Mac mini
- Mac Pro
We also offer storage ranging from 1TB onward.
Dedicated servers are connected via Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps) port. Our bandwidth is provided via multiple upstream providers. We also connect to the Any2 and Equinix LA peering exchanges with 20Gbps.
ISP’s used for Dedicated Servers:
- Cogent (20Gbps)
- Global Crossing (10Gbps)
- Level 3 (10Gbps)
- Teliasonera (20Gbps)
- Time Warner Telecom (20Gbps)
- TINET/Tiscali (20Gbps)
All servers are brand new and are housed in our datacenter space within the One Wilshire Datacenter.
Please contact us for more information and pricing options.
More information on the One Wilshire Datacenter:
- Certifications: SAS 70 Type II certified
- Power Density: Up to 25 KWs per cabinet
- UPS Power: 2N and N+1 AC UPS power, 2N DC power is available
- Generator Power: 2N and N emergency generator configuration
- Data Center Cooling: N+1 cooling systems
- Fire Suppression: Dual-interlock, dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system with VESDA
- Data Center Security: 24×7 staffing and site access, mantraps, CCTV surveillance, and biometric access control
- Data Center Services: 24×7 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring
- Networks Services: Carrier-neutral access to over 200 networks and service providers through diverse points of entry
- Los Angeles Peering: Access to nearly 200 networks through Any2 California, CoreSite’s distributed exchange point that connects the company’s California data centers
- Roof Space: Ample space for antenna towers with line-of-sight in several directions